Monday, July 6, 2015

# 128 Summer Sports



I know this is what you must think I have been doing the past few weeks, well I am here to let you know that maybe just a little of this but a lot more work too!
My second book "101 Freshwater Kayak Launching Points" will be in stores this month!
I also have been full steam ahead working nearly every weekend on my new book project covering Family Fishing spots around Houston. More on that in future posts.

 I will be converting this my "Where in Houston" blog to :

"Where To Fish In Houston"!

This will be a combination of places that you can bank fish and or kayak around Houston. I will provide detailed information and directions on spots that you can fish close to home. A lot of these spots have been stocked for many years and the fishing should be very good!
I have fished most of my life and expect that will continue for many years to come. So come along for the ride on a new adventure!

1 comment: